Order Fulfillment Team
BETA5 Chocolates is looking for a detail oriented, customer focused individual to join our Order Fulfilment Team. The Order Fulfilment Team oversees the fulfilment of all online orders through varying methods, from pick up orders, to postal service shipping and local delivery.
The Order Fulfilment team will regularly consist of two members with additional team members added as needed on a seasonal basis. They work closely with other team members and departments to ensure all orders are prepared and dispatched within a timely manner (varying due times for varying fulfilment methods).
Order Fulfilment Team Responsibilities:
- Prepare all local delivery orders for dispatch.
- Deliver orders throughout the lower mainland using company supplied delivery van.
- Connect with guests/recipients to complete delivery; making judgement calls and troubleshooting when needed.
- Assess weather conditions, delivery locations, delivery requirements.
- Prepare and pack all local pick up orders before the pre order counter opens.
- Oversee and run the pre order pick up counter.
- Assist guests with questions/inquiries and process sales when needed.
- Prepare and ship orders going out through postal service, ensuring orders are ready and a parcel pick up request is scheduled in time for Xpress/Priority parcels.
- Ensure all orders are packed correctly, protecting the integrity of the product and packaging.
- Support in product packaging and other small projects as needed.
- Minimum, valid class 5 drivers licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Experience doing commercial deliveries and driving a van.
- 2 year customer service experience, ideally in the hospitality industry.
- Full time availability from Wednesday through Sunday, 10a - 6p; scheduled times may vary throughout the year as business needs.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously while holding yourself accountable.
- Solution based thinker and able to effectively troubleshoot issues.
- Effective communicator .
- Is courteous and helpful with guests.
- Informative and proactive communication within the team.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail with a high standard of accuracy.
- Be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs.
This is a full time position, however, please note this position requires flexibility in scheduling. Scheduled hours fluctuate based on order volumes and business demand. A minimum of 32hrs/week will be provided during slower periods of the year and 40 hours regularly throughout the high volume seasons.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!