Café Re-Opening - October 21
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our cafe and inviting you back inside, starting on Wednesday, October 21st 2020!
Though seating will not be available for the time being, you will be invited inside and out of the gloomy weather to wait and to place your order. Please, take a moment to review our safety guidelines before visiting.
- Masks will be mandatory inside the cafe
- If you are unable to wear a mask, please consider placing a preorder ahead of time, for curbside pick up
- Physical distancing will be enforced both inside and outside of the cafe
- Markers have been placed throughout the line inside to ensure that groups are keeping 6 feet (2m) a part
- Each marker has a 2 person capacity, and we ask that guest who are waiting outside of the cafe to please wait until a marker has freed before entering the cafe
- Groups of more than 2 are asked to split into smaller groups of 2
- For those waiting outside, please be mindful of other guests and line up on the markers as placed along the side of the building
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by the door and we recommend sanitizing your hands upon entering the cafe and before exiting
- We are not currently accepting cash payment but are accepting all forms of card payment (Interac / Visa / Mastercard / AMEX)
Our team will do our best to assist everyone as quickly and as safely as possible, however, due to the increased safety measures there may be increased waiting times.
You can avoid the wait by placing a pre order ahead of time and have your order ready and waiting for when you arrive.
We want to thank all of you for your support and patience over the past seven months, and we can’t wait to see you all again soon!