BETA5 Chocolates is one of Vancouver's essential dessert experiences.
We have been named as one of the Top 10 Chocolate Shops in North America, and our chocolates have received numerous awards, including Gold at the International Chocolate Awards.
From cream puff super fans, to dessert thrill seekers, to the chocolate curious, we aim to provide our customers with knowledgeable, tailored customer service.That's where you come in.
We're looking for polished employees who are curious about food, and interested in learning the details of our business. We need you to be capable of sharing your excitement about food, investigating flavour profiles and ingredients, and communicating those experiences to our clientele.
In our dream scenario, you have:
- previous customer service experience
- interest in chocolate and pastries
- an engaging personality and the ability to communicate with our diverse clientele
- the ability to multitask and adapt as the situation requires
- the ability to remain calm under pressure and during busy periods
- excitement about our product, our team, and our brand
- you work well with others, and are excited to join our growing team
Main Duties //
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, tailored customer service
- Communicate accurate product descriptions, ingredients, and allergens
- Explain products, seasonal concepts, company history, and company values in a manner that demonstrates excitement, interest in, and commitment to BETA5
- Help build our loyal customer base
- Opening and closing duties
- Merchandising and shop maintenance
- Package products with an eye for perfection and precision
All schedules require weekday and weekend availability.
Compensation is competitive and is based on experience.
Please email info (at) beta5chocolates.com to apply.