The BETA5 Cafe is now open!
One of the most exciting things that we now offer is espresso based beverages. Just like all of our current product offerings, we want this new category to offer guests the same premium experience.
We’re looking for a full-time Barista to help support and grow our coffee and beverage program!
- a small local business with opportunity for personal and professional growth
- a creative team that values a diverse group of voices
- focused on providing a memorable experience to everyone who interacts with our work
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a genuine interest for all things coffee, refreshments and artisanally handcrafted confectionaries
- Is warm, friendly and welcoming
- Is compassionate and empathetic
- Has a strong work ethic and respect for their team and the environment they work in
- Food Safe 1 (preferred)
- 2 year of barista experience
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays and holidays
- Has the ability to multitask in crafting the perfect beverage while engaging with guests
- Has a customer focused mind-set and solution based approach
- Works well within a team environment but can also work independently and autonomously
- Is a clear and effective communicator
- Takes ownership of their responsibilities and can hold themselves accountable.
Barista Associate Responsibilities:
- Daily opening and closing procedures.
- Daily coffee station maintenance.
- Daily inventory counts (beginning and end of the day).
- Display and merchandising of chocolates, pastries and desserts.
- Provide a friendly and knowledgeable experience to our customers, and guide them in making their selections.
- Maintain smooth daily operation of café, through attentive stocking and proper product rotation.
- Organization and fulfillment of pre-orders.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on products and seasonal product launches.
This is a full-time position that requires you to be available for shifts from Wednesday - Sunday, from 9:30am - 6.30pm.
Job Type: Full-time
We have created a comprehensive health + safety policy to guide our operation through COVID-19, which will be shared as a part of the hiring process.